About The National Healthcareer Association
Since 1989, the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) has been partnering with employers and allied health education programs across the nation to award more than 500,000 allied health certifications and credentials. We are committed to helping organizations employ quality professionals who, in turn, help improve the standard of care.
At NHA, certification is much more than a piece of paper. Our goal is to make NHA certifications one of the most trusted and valued credentials in the industry. We work to accomplish this by constantly reviewing and improving our industry-leading preparation materials through approved testing standards and partners.
“I gained my CCMA and couldn’t have done it without the love and support of everyone within the school.”
– Kaitlynn Bellaw, WVJC Graduate
NHA Testing at WVJC
West Virginia Junior College is an approved testing center permitted to offer the following NHA certifications to students who complete a program at West Virginia Junior College and meet NHA’s eligibility requirements:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified EKG Technician (CET)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Certified Electronic Health Records (CEHRS)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
For more information regarding the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) please visit www.nhanow.com.
For additional information please contact the campus directly.
Charleston, WV (304) 769-0011
Morgantown, WV (304) 296-8282
Bridgeport, WV (304) 842-4007